Microsoft Outlook OST to PST converter
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (download) can convert data from OST to PST files for all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Features of OST to PST conversion software:
- Read and convert Microsoft Outlook 97/98/2000/XP/2003 ANSI .OST files
- Open and transform MS Outlook 2007/2010/2013 UNICODE .OST files
- Converting password-protected files
- Conversion of encrypted OST files
- Conversion of damaged .OST files
- Possibility to split the output PST file into several volumes of a user-defined size
- Possibility to save items as .MSG/.VCF/.EML/.TXT files on the hard drive
- Microsoft Exchange Server not need for opening any *.ost file
- Microsoft Domain Controller not need for reading any *.ost file
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook is OST to PST convertor and an Outlook OST recovery tool at once.
How to convert OST to PST file?
Microsoft have not a special Outlook OST to PST converter. All OST2PST converters is third-part tools. You can download and test many OST to PST conversion tools. Recovery Toolbox for Outlook allows to convert 5 objects per folder in DEMO mode.
This OSTtoPST converter is easy to use wizard tool. You will convert OST to PST file in few simplest steps. No need a special knowledge’s for using of the .ost to .pst converter.
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook reads OST files without link or connect with Microsoft Exchange Server and without authorization with Microsoft Domain Controller.
- Not support export into Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013 x64 yet.
- Not support the export of contact groups.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013 and above (exclude: Outlook from Office 365, Outlook for iOS, Outlook for MacOS).
- Microsoft Outlook 98-2013 must be installed on the user’s computer at the time of conversion.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
- Changes in file format PST: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830336/en
- Microsoft Outlook on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Outlook
- Official website of Outlook: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/
- Microsoft Office Outlook Team Blog: http://blogs.office.com/b/microsoft-outlook/
- Outlook Developer Portal: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905455.aspx